Wednesday, 6 November 2013

♡ Phone Case ♡







I ordered this pretty little case for my baby a few days ago and it arrived, so I thought I'd share it. It's a lovely baby pink colour, with intricate cut-out detailing around the apple sign and a cute little heart around the camera hole. The back is matte and the sides are shiny which is a nice touch. What makes it even better? It's was only £2.69! 

Thanks for reading

heidi


Link:  http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=321175735754 

21 comments:

  1. i love this case, i was going to purchase it but never got round to doing it, i'm deffo gonna have to get it, it looks so cute! :p

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh it's soooooo adorable! i love it xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable case! I especially love the heart for the camera hole :)
    Honest-mistakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty phone case, it's simple but so lovely. And what a bargain too! I need a new case, I've dropped my phone one too many times. :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I drop my phone constantly too, I don't want to break this case :(

      Delete
  5. I wish i had an Iphone, purely for the fact that i want this case. It's sooo pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Maybe they do a similar case for your phone too? x

      Delete
  6. This phone case is gorgeous, so tempted to buy it! xxx

    http://shannonmarina.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just passed by your blog - I love your phone case, it's so cute! And your photography skills are amazing!!!

    http://tinytang.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh..The case is soo pretty! I want to get an iPhone just to have pretty and cute phone cases. Sadly, I stuck with a plain black case. I really like your blog layout. Its so clean, chic and cute!
    Kookii || The Beauty Diary♥

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to give me a follow. I read all my comments :)