These phone case posts may become a regular thing. I get too many new phone cases! However, today's phone candy was gifted by my best friend for my birthday, so it's okay.
It's from River Island, however I can't find it online.
Obsessed! Love the cat River island case :) Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment! It made me smile xx Following you back on GFC and Bloglovin! I'm also following you on your Instagram--great, minimalist pics Kelly
That's so cute! I need to buy a new one, mine is breaking :(
ReplyDeleteThanks! You should treat yourself x
DeleteLove your blog :)
ReplyDeleteJust followed you on gfc! http://katinhaxo.blogspot.co.uk/
x
Thanks babe! I'll be sure to check out your blog x
Deleteso cute!
ReplyDeletexx fameliquorlove
Obsessed! Love the cat River island case :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for leaving such a lovely comment! It made me smile xx
Following you back on GFC and Bloglovin!
I'm also following you on your Instagram--great, minimalist pics
Kelly
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
Aw, no problem sweetie! Thank you :) x
DeleteThat is so cute! Shall we follow each other in GFC?
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas
Bellassinperderlacabeza.blogspot.com
this is the cutest phone case going!!
ReplyDeleteelizabethsophiee x