Continuing the mini-series documenting my obsession with cute phone cases..
(See the previous posts here and here)
I got this phone case on eBay (search: melting dripping phone case) and I'm in love with it! It's this gorgeous pastel pink colour with this unique 3D dripping effect and a white base which you can actually detach - making it more durable than a normal phone case. It also wraps around the front of your phone - as seen is photo 3 - which I like as it protects the top part of the phone from scratching etc. Please excuse my shattered screen :( I'm getting it fixed as soon as I can...
heidi♡
Disclaimer: I want not sponsored or paid for this post in any way.






Ahh that's so cool! It reminds me of melting ice cream, perfect for summer :-) x
ReplyDeleteBeauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog
Thanks! Me too, not so tasty to eat though...haha xx
DeleteThat's such a cute cover :) Sorry about your screen, that's frustrating :(
ReplyDeleteThanks! Don't worry I can live with it until I get it fixed haha :) x
DeleteI LOVE your case... it's so cute! xx
ReplyDeleteGemma // Miss Makeup Magpie
Thanks for reading :) x
DeleteI've been wanting this phone case for ages but haven't got round to buying it, love!
ReplyDeleteThe Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog
You should go ahead! It's just as cute in person as it is in the pictures :) Thanks for reading x
DeleteLove this!
ReplyDeleteI've shattered my screen before, major downer! :'(
ReplyDeleteNice :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
ReplyDelete