After trawling the web recently and I've spotted a few gifts perfect for the girls in your life, whether it's your mom, gran, sister, cousin, aunt or friend. I've come up with gifts under the headings of gift sets, books, and miscellaneous. They aren't too pricy, either, hold on to your hats. Hopefully something here will give you an idea to treat your loved ones this Christmas!
Gift Sets
There are endless make-up gift sets around at this time of year, but I wanted to keep my picks limited so I have narrowed it down to my two favourites.
This gift sets boasts a highlighting powder, a cream blue stick, and a cream eyeshadow stick, all in luxurious golden hues. I was drawn to this set immediately as I am a huge fan of Laura Mercier face products, but also because of the great value.
As another favourite higher-end brand of mine, this product intrigued me. It includes a lip gloss and 5 eyeshadow shades (1 metallic, 1 sparkle, and 3 matte.) I love the sleek packaging of it, it makes it such a nice gift, and the colours are beautiful for everyday use - it's not the bright blue eyeshadow your nan gives you for Christmas and you never use, you know?
Sidenote: A bit more on gift sets: heres a little reminder that your best friend/mom/whoever will always appreciate their favourite TV show boxset, or their favourite book series in a set of hardback editions.
Books
There's something sweet about giving a book as a gift - whether it's a page turning novel or just a joke. I have a few suggestions...
'Brilliantly deconstructs the French woman's views on culture, fashion and attitude.' An insightful but humorous read, one for the light-hearted and fashion conscious women in your life. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Aah, the most classic novelty gift of them all. Perhaps not one for your Gran, but definitely a winner for your friends. Bonus points for it's usefulness on New Years Eve.
This one is good because it's pretty appropriate for anyone in your life. However simple it is, it's really uplifting and definitely something I'd love to receive as a gift.
Miscellaneous
I had to include this one, if only for the point that nobody refuses a luxury moisturiser and cologne. Especially not English Pear & Freesia Cologne and Nectarine Blossom Honey Body Creme, as Jo Malone so tantalisingly describes it. Your distant Aunt will be well impressed.
Giving a bottle of booze is an old favourite, but how about a glittery one? I stumbled across this website in my blind haste and discovered probably the prettiest bottles ever. What a fun way to ruin your liver, haha!
Hope you enjoyed this little gift guide post! If you'd like to see some more gift ideas, like: for him, leave me a comment.
Thanks for reading!
Heidi :)











No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't forget to give me a follow. I read all my comments :)