Monday, 9 November 2015

Snippets of October

We're approaching mid-November now (gasp), the school year is definitely under way and the weather is taking a bitter turn, but I wanted to share a few of my favourite parts of October.


Me and my friends took a day trip to London, which is about two hours away from us but I've only visited once before! It was beautiful, and of course, Oxford Street was amazing for shopping. I'd say we figured out the tube pretty quickly for tourists in our own country. 

We went for lunch at a cute restaurant called Vapiano's, I wish I took pictures! Next time I go I'll definitely try to write up a little review post.


Harrods was gorgeous! I couldn't get over how big it was, and how pretty all the lights were when it lit up at night. To stare at it a little longer, we went to Caffe Concerto, an adorable place across the street with huge windows, and of course, treated ourselves to macarons and coffee. 




Some blurry polaroids from my best friend's 17th birthday party. I love the novelty of a polaroid picture! I've been thinking about investing in one for a while.



 Some pictures from a walk in the fields in our village. I loved the light in the first once. I prefer cities, but the countryside does have a certain charm for photographs.



An Autumnal walk home from school one day. Nobody walks this way, and the leaves looks so pretty and perfect...almost makes the cold bearable, right? And to think Christmas is just around the corner.


Hope you enjoyed this little photo-heavy post. No doubt they'll be more like it!

Thanks for reading - leave me a comment: what's your favourite thing you did this October?

Heidi :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to give me a follow. I read all my comments :)