Saturday, 7 November 2015

Outfit Focus: Sporty Spice

Hello everyone,
I wanted to share an outfit I wore to sixth form a few weeks ago. I had to bring something fun into my Autumn wardrobe! Bare in mind I wore this with black opaque tights and a black fur coat, since it's actually freezing in England right now!



Top: Topshop (No longer available, but searching 'sporty topshop' on depop/ebay easily finds it!)

I love this top - it's a nice thick material that sits well in it's boxy cute. The mesh detail on the sleeves really adds some texture and love how sporty the stripes make it look! The skirt is an all-time favourite of mine, they may be a cliche but American Apparel tennis skirts are gorgeously made and so flattering, if a little (read: a lot) expensive. Ignore the messy desk in my pictures, by the way lol

I'm off for some bonfire night celebration now...even though it's the day after. 
Thanks for reading, feel free to follow me via...


<3 Heidi

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit! I love the sporty vibe you have going on, it's really stylish :) xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to give me a follow. I read all my comments :)